Monday 20 July 2009

Updates on Life.... and that

Long long time since i last wrote on this, that's because I've been very busy, like a busy bee... before our changing climate caused them all to die. A huge shame because as runners will know, honey is not only tasty but also a super food.

Anyway, I currently have SWINE FLU (a typo of SWINE FLU, is SWINE FLY - a flying pig...), it's not that bad really, just aches and pains, stiff... neck, sore throat, I want to go for a run sooo badly. Just before i caught the disease I recorded a 42 minute 10k, my best ever. Was very happy with that and plan to get that down to 40 minutes by september. I've decided to use this week for physio though, I have an annoying injury but am almost over it now, this makes me feel a tiny bit invincible which is dangerous becuase that's how i got the injury... "I CAN RUN DOWN HILLS REALLY FAST.... OUCH."

In non running related news, I have started a band with my dear friend Timothy, we aren't very good but I cant name many bands who are at the moment so it doesn't matter. I've been recording alot of music recently, but I spilled a pint of water on my laptop and now its dead so no more recording for me. I've been seeing a girl who is three years younger than me, police sirens suddenly scare me. Also I've been watching a lot of tour de france, it's totally taken me in, those guys are absolutely incredible athletes. I thought to myself... they must be super fit, machine-like. So i started cycling... whaddya know?! Most of my running times have improved by about 4 or 5%

Finally, I've just got a writing job, I don't even have my degree yet. I can't write. My, Grammar. Is awful - joking.. what?

Bonsoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment