Friday 22 May 2009

pffft

Short update, I ran an awful run yesterday, 7 and a bit miles of hills, usually cope well but hit a mental and physical barrier with about a mile to go. Nevermind. Afterwards I went out to celebrate finishing my second year of uni with course friends, I realised I actually don't like most of them, with the notable exception of some who are very special to me and are possibly reading this entry. Fed up with the monotiny of going out, drinking alcohol (which is bad for you), being peer pressured to smoke (which is out of the question and should be banned totally in my opinion), dancing to pre-programmed sets by wank DJs in a tiny club which smells of BO and is home to the biggest bunch of scenester retards in the world. I have a love hate relationship with the binge drink culture, I think it destroys any sense of cultural or artistic appreciation in young people, it also drains financial resources. It is however a large part of student life and at the right time, in the right mood, with the right people... I love it.

P.S. Try-hards make me die a little inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment